Friday, April 11, 2014

I Believe I Have DPD (Dependent Personality Disorder)


Experience ProjectI have lost so many friends through being clingy, dependent, avoiding arguments for fear of losing friends, taking a lot of stick from people including allowing myself to be used, I just cant help it, as soon as someone is nice to me, I want them to be my best friend, I want to see them every day, I text as soon as i have their number etc. 

I am married to a wonderful man who i can truly say, loves me back, this i dont doubt ( well i do, i ask him every day if he still loves me!) I could never argue with him, I am very submissive, but I do know I am respected.

Someone I was very close to has basically turned on me and said she cant handle me as I am too clingy, and I am hurting so much (there's a lot more to it though) and I am trying so hard to be strong and keep my distance for both our sakes but I am really struggling so much, I want to get out of this cycle, and I'm fed up of being lonely.


Read full article

Learn more about Teen Dependent Personality Disorder 

No comments:

Post a Comment